Sunday, October 30, 2016

October Wrap-Up

Well October disappeared so quickly...I'm looking forward to alittle Halloween horror tomorrow, but to be perfectly honest, November is one of my least favorite months of the year. Seeing as how I'm no longer in school, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself since as I've mentioned before I'm having a hard time with the post-grad job hunt which is rather discouraging. I still have my little partime job at the library for the meantime, though...

I'm still looking, mind you. But I've also realized that I really want to update my online art presence, whether it be through deviantArt or Tumblr or some other form. I've heard Paetron is good, but I feel like you need *more* before you can just pick it up. I would also like to my create my own website, but again, I feel like I need to use some other site in the meantime...so that will probably be my main project next month. We'll see...

I haven't really checked out anything recently so this is just more of an update/wrap up post... I think I did okay this month, all things considered.


Read:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...