Sunday, August 2, 2015

Showcase Sunday / Stacking the Shelves / The Sunday Post XLVIII


So I'm a little late with this... I haven't had the best of weekends, so I feel a bit behind in posts and such. I ended up taking a lot back last week, since I'm running out of room, have little time or motivation, or just lost interest in some books. I need to update some, finish off a few titles, and get a few more reviews out before the fall semester starts up. I don't want to think about it yet, but it's coming all the same... Just three more weeks of freedom...

*sighs*

Borrowed:



2 comments:

  1. ACOTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Have you read John Green before? I love TFiOS. But I haven't been able to finish his other three books.*shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I dunno when I'm going to be able to start it, but I'm hoping to before school starts back up......
      No, I haven't. I figure this might be a good book to start with since my bestie wants to go see the movie. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...