Sunday, January 12, 2014

Showcase Sunday / The Sunday Post / Stacking the Shelves II

So yeah...biiiiiiiig manga haul this past week! I've still got plenty of novels about so I haven't been getting anymore recently...not until I make a dent in the already towering pile(s).


Bought:

Tsubasa: Volume 25

Borrowed:

Afterschool Charisma: Volume 8

The Cheshire Cat Waltz: Volume 7

The Clockmaker's Story

Alice in the Country of Joker: Volume 3

Bleach: Volume 57

Bleach: Volume 58

Naruto: Volume 63

S A (Special A): Volume 1

Tegami Bachi: Volume 13

6 comments:

  1. Those Alice ones look cool!
    Happy Manga reading Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I love the art. Sometimes the stories can get a bit redundant since the love interest changes in each series, but...I don't really care. xD
      Thanks! :P

      Delete
  2. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/in-my-mailbox_11.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...