Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday IX


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by 
December 10: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

I am annoyed at myself for not being able to get this post out yesterday, but there's just been a lot going on in my life right now and I wasn't having the best of days yesterday...

Technically, I am not thoroughly excited over all of these books. This is more or less my End of the Year List, books that I have repeatedly started and then set aside, or have meant to start for ages but haven't. I want to read them all next year, and the best place to start would be this January. I'm sure there are other books I'm dying to read but I am too lazy to look them all up. Some of these, though, I am excited about, so don't get me wrong in thinking that any of these are a drag. I just haven't had the time... Roughly in the order that I've been putting them off the longest for... I'm sure I'm missing a few, but this is what came to mind first. I am not counting books that I'm planning on finishing this year (there are quite a few that got set aside for awhile). It's actually a little more then 10, so sue me...




Inkdeath

Brisingr

The Way of Shadows

A Game of Thrones

Everneath

Scarlet

Seraphina

Rebel Heart

Insurgent

City of Bones

A Casual Vacancy

The Dream Thieves


2 comments:

  1. A lot of good books on there Jen.
    The Casual Vacancy took me at least 6 months to finish. I could read like a page or two at a time before my ADD would kick in. So don't feel so bad there. You're not alone.

    Good luck with the rest though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've really been meaning to get to most of them, especially this year, but it just didn't happen...
      Oh dear... I have heard that a lot of people had a hard time getting through CV. I think I read maybe the first chapter before giving up... *sighs*

      Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...